Indian Head Massage (Champissage)
Traditionally known as Champissage in India, this massage included the head and hair and was practiced by women to promote blood flow to the scalp and healthy hair. Formalization of this technique, by Narendra Metha, was extended to include the neck, shoulders, upper arms and face.
How it Works
This treatment is preformed over top of clothes (preferably a T-Shirt) and without the use of oils, while sitting upright, therefore can be done on anyone at anytime. This therapy is highly recommended for individuals who spend hours in front of a computer.
- Helps prevent migraines, headaches and back pain.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Detoxifies the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
- Relieves symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Renews energy levels.
- Boosts memory capabilities.
|25 Minute Treatment:||$42|
To book an appointment, Contact Us!